Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dish is quite creamy, yet the curry gives it an exotic taste... it's also quite easy to prepare! came up with this recipe a couple of years ago and it's definitely one of my fave dishes. Goes well with a glass of white wine and grated parmesan. Enjoy!
- Drain the mushrooms.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir well.
- Add wine and then water.
- Add curry, salt and pepper and leave to boil paying constantly attention to the bottom of the pan.
- Add milk gradually until the rice is done according to box instructions or to taste (it should be cooked yet wet and creamy).
- If needed add more milk until you achieve the texture described.