1/1 Photo of Mushroom and Cranberry Rice
This recipe sounds a little strange, but tastes soo good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- 2Cook onions, salt pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder for 3 mins
- 3Add mushrooms and cook for an additonal 3 min., stirring occasionally. or unitl onions are cooked.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients Bring to boil on high heat.
- 5Reduce heat to low and cover.
- 6Simmer 10 to 12 minute or until liquid is absorbed.
- 7Enjoy ! (I stir in more craisins to serve for more texture and a different flavor).
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Cranberry Rice
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 431.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 10.7 g