Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very yummy quick lunch, side dish, snack--whatever your fancy!
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine mushrooms and celery in a salad bowl.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, salt, sugar, white pepper, onion salt, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Pour over mushrooms and celery.
There certainly appears to be potential with this salad. Both my husband and I think it has promise -- perhaps the addition of rice or pasta??? Will have to try it that way.