Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on the internet and thought it sounded nice.
Make and share this Mushroom and Brie Melts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in frypan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic and saute until tender and golden.
- Add the mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add brandy and boil until liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange bread on baking sheets and bake until beginning to colour.
- Spoon mushroom mix over toasted bread.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Bake until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Jewelies these little gems are wonderful. I enjoyed these delicious little sandwiches very much. I used toasted cheddar bread and fresh mushrooms, it was what I had on hand. They worked very well in this recipe. The mushrooms and onion were perfect, tender, soft, golden. The flavors and textures blended well together creating a memorable treat. Thank you so much for sharing.