Recipe by Starfish2
I just had a wonderful soup for lunch and was trying to find a recipe to recreate it. Got this from another site but I think with some "doctoring" it just might do it!
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cut mushrooms into small pieces.
- 2. Cut Brie into several pieces.
- 3. Place water and bouillion or broth in large sauce pan. Add mushrooms, Brie, and pepper. Heat until bubbling but not boiling then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4. Using an immersable blender (or regular b lender) blend contents from saucepan until smooth.
- 5. In a bowl, combine sour cream and 2 large spoonfuls of hot liquid, stir until blended, repeat.
- 6. Add sour cream mixture to remaining hot liquid while the belnder is running.
- 7. Return contents of blender to sauce pan and heat on low heat for 5 minutes and then serve.
- Optional: Additional ingrediaents such as chicken, broccoli, etc. can be added after blending if fully cooked.