I just had a wonderful soup for lunch and was trying to find a recipe to recreate it. Got this from another site but I think with some "doctoring" it just might do it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Cut mushrooms into small pieces.
- 22. Cut Brie into several pieces.
- 33. Place water and bouillion or broth in large sauce pan. Add mushrooms, Brie, and pepper. Heat until bubbling but not boiling then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 44. Using an immersable blender (or regular b lender) blend contents from saucepan until smooth.
- 55. In a bowl, combine sour cream and 2 large spoonfuls of hot liquid, stir until blended, repeat.
- 66. Add sour cream mixture to remaining hot liquid while the belnder is running.
- 77. Return contents of blender to sauce pan and heat on low heat for 5 minutes and then serve.
- 8Optional: Additional ingrediaents such as chicken, broccoli, etc. can be added after blending if fully cooked.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Brie Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.7
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 1656.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g