Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great side dish for steak!
- 2 ounces butter
- 12 ounces assorted fresh mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Saute mushrooms and garlic over medium heat until majority of liquid (from mushrooms) cooks away.
- Add wine and cream. Reduce heat to medium low and cook mixture for 3-4 minutes. Add cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour into medium ovenproof baking dish. Bake 10-12 minutes until browned and bubbly.