Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I called this a jumble cause I'm not quite sure what else to call it. Originally it was on the back of a grocery flyer served in half a roasted pumkin, but I quite like it served with brown rice. Its very filling and for those doing weight watchers it is 1.5 points per serving
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- 400 g cooked butter beans
- 75 ml white wine or 75 ml grape juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- gently heat the olive oil and cook the garlic, chilli and mushrooms until soft.
- add the wine and butter beans and simmer for five minutes.