Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low in fat and sodium and delicious on pita chips, melba toast, or crackers. Great for parties!
Make and share this Mushroom Almond Pate recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread almonds in shallow pan and toast in oven about 8 minutes or until lightly browned (be careful not to burn!).
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, salt and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally until onion is soft and most of the pan juices have evaporated.
- In food processor or blender, whirl almonds to form paste. With motor running, add mushroom mixture and whirl until smooth.
- Remove mixture to serving bowl and serve with crackers or fresh vegetables.