Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a soup can label - it is easy to fix and quite tasty.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 cups linguine or 4 cups fettuccine, cooked
- In saucepan, combine soup, milk, red pepper, cheese, garlic and parsley.
- Bring to boil at medium heat, stirring often.
- reduce heat and simmer for 5 mins.
- Pour sauce over noodles and sprinkle with pepper and additional cheese if desired.
- Notes: This is a quick-to-fix meal (takes longer to cook the fettuccine than the sauce), that will become a favourite. I usually increase the garlic to 2 plus cloves (the larger the better - but I am a garlic freak !).
I was pretty impressed!!! I had started with some meatballs from costco with red pepper,and zucchini. had mushroom soup and didnt know what to do so found this recipe.it turned out pretty good!!
Really Good!! But be carefull not to overcook, and add a little lass parsly. Tasts delicous with Fried beef! (Not that I would know, im vegetarian) lol