Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe we use at Chinois East West restaurant.
Make and share this Mushi recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup chicken or 1⁄4 cup beef or 1⁄4 cup pork
- 1⁄4 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄4 cup matchstick carrot
- 1⁄4 cup shredded bamboo shoot
- 1⁄4 cup dried black fungus, shredded soak until soft
- 1⁄2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 4 menlo egg roll wraps
- Preheat oil in wok. Stir fry meat until opaque (if not pre-cooked). Stir-fry egg, then add carrots and onion (and meat if precooked); cook about 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry until cabbage is wilted. Wrap in to egg roll wrappers, and garnish with mushi sauce, sesame seeds, and shredded green onion.