This is good with chicken, but you could also try pork as well. I have also used this on whole chicken breasts, not chopped the breast up & just grilled it whole. The times do not include marinating time.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together.
- Chop the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Put the chicken into the marinade & leave overnight in the fridge. You can marinade this a couple of hours before, but it tastes better if left overnight.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers, leaving a space between each cube.
- Cook on the BBQ for approx 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. You can also grill these in the oven on 210 degrees C as well, they take about the same amount of time for each side.
- This is nice served with steamed rice & fresh crunchy green beans.