1/2 Photos of Muscovado Marinated Chicken Sticks With Ginger & Garlic
This is good with chicken, but you could also try pork as well. I have also used this on whole chicken breasts, not chopped the breast up & just grilled it whole. The times do not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the marinade ingredients together.
- 2Chop the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- 3Put the chicken into the marinade & leave overnight in the fridge. You can marinade this a couple of hours before, but it tastes better if left overnight.
- 4Thread the chicken onto the skewers, leaving a space between each cube.
- 5Cook on the BBQ for approx 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. You can also grill these in the oven on 210 degrees C as well, they take about the same amount of time for each side.
- 6This is nice served with steamed rice & fresh crunchy green beans.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muscovado Marinated Chicken Sticks With Ginger & Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 650.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: