Recipe by Chef Draco
I got these from a friend and they rock. They have 10g. of protein and 243 calories per muffin. They also have 6g. of fat and 3g. of fiber. Eat one before your work out to help build that muscle.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered soy protein concentrate (or whey protein)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large bananas
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup molasses (black strap)
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup other dried fruit
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Add they dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in dried fruits.
- Fill muffin tins (they will be full).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.