2 hrs 30 mins
from bon appetit magazine, courtesy of nigella.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine 1/2 c wine, 1/4 stock and next 4 ingredients, add duck breasts and marinate 30 mins-2 hrs, refrigerated.
- 2remove duck from marinade, heat a skillet over hi heat.
- 3place duck breasts skin side down, cook 5-7 mins until browned, turn over, and cook 12-15 mins more.
- 4transfer to a dish
- 5to skillet add 1 c wine, 1 c broth, reserved marinade, and reduce liquid to 3/4 cup.
- 6season with salt and pepper, place duck on plates and drizzle with sauce.
Browse Our Top Duck Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muscat Marinated Duck
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.4 mg
- Sodium 294.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 31.9 g