Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy way to make grape juice either to drink or with which to make some darn tasty grape jelly!
- Wash and stem grapes and fill sterilized/hot canning jars 3/4ths full of grapes.
- Add 1 T sugar to each pint jar OR 2 T sugar to a quart jar.
- Fill each jar with boiling water.
- Add lids and rings; hand tighten.
- Process in hot water bath for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wire rack.
- Store jars for 2-3 weeks.
- Strain juice and grapes through cheesecloth-lined colander into bowl.
- Chill or proceed with jelly making.