1/6 Photos of Murray's Spaghetti Sandwiches
This is an awesome way to eat spaghetti, for kids and adults. I've eaten these since I was a kid and still love them! No buttered Italian bread on the side for me thanks, I'll have my spaghetti Murray style! Buttering the bread really gives this recipe it's pizzaz! This recipe is just a simple guide for pasta and sauce but any recipe would work. It's great for leftover spaghetti too. Just warm the spaghetti in the microwave, and make the sandwiches. YUM! Oh, BTW, Murray is Bird's dad who is famous for his budget meals ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To a large dutch oven over medium-high heat add ground beef and seasoning. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
- 2Drain, return meat to pot and add olive oil. Stir in the sauce and cook to heat. Add pasta and toss to combine, heating through.
- 3Butter the bread slices and serve them at the table with the spaghetti. Let everyone grab a slice of bread and place a heaping forkful or so of spaghetti into the center of the bread elongated like a hot dog. Fold the bread around it and enjoy!
- 4NOTE: Eat over the plate as it can get a bit messy, but in a yummy sort of way. :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Murray's Spaghetti Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 599.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: