Recipe by 2Bleu
A great use of leftovers, and one of Bird's Dad's best recipes for a budget. Amounts are rough estimates, as it just depends on how much 'leftover' stuff you have available. Salt and black pepper are the only spices needed for this dish, although peppery makes a nice kick to it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounces cooked ham, cubed (leftovers you can also use are hot dogs or bologna or even chicken about 1.5 cups)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add meat and onions and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti, salt and pepper. Using side of spatula, chop up spaghetti while mixing ingredients.
- Toss and saute until hot. Serve immediately.