Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but my sister gave my dog some homemade treats and this came with the package.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, and salt in large bowl them mix in peanut butter, egg, oil and water.
- Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface until about 1/2 inch thick then cut biscuits out using cookie cutter.
- Place the biscuits on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes for smaller cookies and 35 minutes for larger shapes.
- Store in refrigerator.