Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but my sister gave my dog some homemade treats and this came with the package.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, and salt in large bowl them mix in peanut butter, egg, oil and water.
- Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface until about 1/2 inch thick then cut biscuits out using cookie cutter.
- Place the biscuits on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes for smaller cookies and 35 minutes for larger shapes.
- Store in refrigerator.