Potatoes with bacon and smoked cheddar. From Norah Brown, Grange Lodge. Adapted from The New Irish Table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, 12-15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- 4Drain the potatoes and let cool until they are cool to the touch.
- 5Cut each potato into 4 wedges.
- 6Place wedges in a greased baking dish and toss with the butter.
- 7Pour cream over the potatoes.
- 8Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 9Crumble bacon and sprinkle on top.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cream has thickened and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Murphys in a Clogher Valley Mist
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.9
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 261.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g