- 750 g skinless chicken, cut into big pieces
- 150 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder (fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder (fresh)
- 3 tablespoons fried onions, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Make small cuts in the chicken flesh.mix cardamom powder,black pepper powder,cumin powder onion ,salt red pepper turmeric and coriander powder in yogurt and rub on chicken very well.
- now leave the chicken for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- now heat the oil in deep pan and add the chicken in it and fry for few mins.then cover it and leave it on low flame for 30 mins.serve chicken with gravy.