Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Another yummy chicken recipe. Very easy. For the kadhai, a wok works fine, just so the heat is high enough.
- 1 chicken, washed and cut up
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn, coarsely ground
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 green chilies, split lengthwise
- Mix together ginger & garlic pastes.
- Add salt, black pepper and white pepper.
- Rub the paste on the chicken pieces.
- Leave aside for one hour.
- Heat oil in kadhai and add the chicken pieces.
- Stir fry for 10-15 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add the green chillies and water.
- Simmer until chicken is tender.
- Add lemon juice and serve hot.