Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a turkey salad recipe that I got from Penzeys Spices.
- 6 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 tablespoons spices, Mural of Flavor Penzeys Spices
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- mix Mural of Flavor with water.
- add the mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard, whisk to blend.
- stir in the craisins and pecans.
- add turkey and toss to coat.
- add sugar, salt and pepper.
- serve at room temperature or refrigerate until ready to eat.