Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Korean recipes from Sunset
Make and share this Mung Bean Sprout Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 quarts water to a boil.
- Add 1 pound rinsed mung bean sprouts and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Cook until sprouts begin to wilt but still retain a slight crunch, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well and pour into a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar, 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, 1 tablespoon sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.
- Shortly before serving, sprinkle mung bean sprout salad with about 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds.