1/1 Photo of Munchy Crunchy Asian Broccoli Slaw
A wonderful crunchy slaw with a zippy Asian dressing! A quick and easy delight! You may easily double the recipe(or triple, etc.). Made for RSC January, 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup broccoli slaw mix
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, chopped small
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 scallion, sliced thin
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Mix the broccoli slaw, carrots, cucumbers, scallion and cilantro in a medium bowl.
- 2In a jar, mix the oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir vigorously to mix(or you could mix in a food processor or blender).
- 3Pour over salad and toss well to mix.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Munchy Crunchy Asian Broccoli Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 138.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g