Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and Delicious! Everyone loves this!
- 1 (16 ounce) box pasta (I use rotini)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard (powdered or prepared)
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add cooled pasta noodles and stir.
- Chill until ready to eat.
Delicious! I quartered the recipe. It was a little sweet so I added a touch more vinegar. Thanks! Made for My 3 Chefs event.