2 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-3 quart saucepan combine grains with water; bring to boil over high heat; cover, remove from heat let stand 45 minutes to 1 hour, til softened but chewy.
- 2Drain; spread out on paper towels to dry, 1 hour.
- 3Preheat oven 425' degrees F.
- 4Line sided baking sheet with foil; spray with pan spray.
- 5Toss grains with oil spread out in single layer onto baking sheet.
- 6Bake 10-15 minutes watch carefully; til crisp; stirring often.
- 7combine salt and seasonings, sprinkle over grains and toss to coat.
- 9Store in air tight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for MUNCHIES (Roasted Grains)
Serving Size: 1 (1138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.0
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 596.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: