Recipe by Alesha
Mum has been making these rissoles for us for years now. They are the tastiest, easiest rissoles to make.
Top Review by thewillettfamily
A hit with the whole family. I added the breadcrumbs as well as some mixed herbs. Will probably add more sweet chili sauce and even more herbs next time for a bit more flavour. Thanks for sharing.
- 500 g mincemeat
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- pepper, to taste
- breadcrumbs (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well together with your hands.
- If the mix is too wet add breadcrumbs.
- Roll into small balls (about the size of golfballs) and flatten slightly.
- Place small amount of oil in a frypan on medium heat.
- Fry until brown and firm.