Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mum has been making these rissoles for us for years now. They are the tastiest, easiest rissoles to make.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well together with your hands.
- If the mix is too wet add breadcrumbs.
- Roll into small balls (about the size of golfballs) and flatten slightly.
- Place small amount of oil in a frypan on medium heat.
- Fry until brown and firm.
A hit with the whole family. I added the breadcrumbs as well as some mixed herbs. Will probably add more sweet chili sauce and even more herbs next time for a bit more flavour. Thanks for sharing.
This was a very quick meal. For some reason I kept remembering our high school chicken rissoles. They served them in a crusty roll with salad. I looked on Zaar and couldn't find one that had similar ingredients so this one was a perfect base. I used chicken mince meat and added finely chopped carrots and red capsicum. Finely chopped parsley mixed it with the breadcrumbs. Left out the egg. Cooked them on the BBQ. Served with tomato sauce and side salad. Thank you Alesha
We had this for dinner tonight, very quick and easy and tasty. I did not have quite 500 gr mince, so added breadcrumbs and then cooked them on the barb-b-que. They were loved by all who ate them - one son does not eat onions! Thanks for a good mid week recipe.