Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This is a very good recipe, slow but very good
- 4 tablespoons pudding rice (1 tbsp per person)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (approx, not caster)
- 2 cups whole milk (approx, important it is full fat milk)
- 1 teaspoon butter (1 knob of butter)
- Wash rice thoroughly in a sieve before using.
- Put rice in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle sugar over.
- Put a knob of butter on top.
- Cover with milk.
- Bake at 300°F for 2 1/2 - 3 hours.
- stir often and add more milk as needed.
- You will find towards the end a skin will start to form, this is fine just stir it inches.