Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Raspberries and cream with meringue all frozen together to make mushy fruity creamy heaven! I never can get it just like she does, but its still good none the same. The brandy works well in this and acts more like a flavouring as opposed to a tipple. Simply wonderous, by far the best way to serve raspberries. Thanks Mum!
- Whip the cream together with the icing sugar, brandy and vanilla.
- Add the raspberries crushing some of them as they go in along with the meringues.
- Mix lightly and put into a round pudding dish lined with plenty of cling film that is well overlapping the sides (don't worry if it isn't neat) and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Turn out onto a plate and remove the cling film (quickly dip bowl into hot water and dry off before inverting if you're having trouble getting the bomb out of the dish) and enjoy!
- Wish you made double.