When there were left-over mash potatoes after a big family meal, my mum used to make croquettes the next day.....Mmmm, comfort food memories!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into potatoes, mix egg, salt & pepper, onion & garlic powders.
- 2Shape potatoes (1 cup at a time) into a ball shape around cheese cubes. Roll in bread crumbs.
- 3Heat oil in pan and brown all sides of croquettes until golden.
- 4Heat through in microwave until cheese is melted (40 seconds on high in my micro.).
- 5Eat plain or dip in sauce.
- 6*Note: please remember microwave times vary.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mum's Potato Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 1276.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: