Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
When there were left-over mash potatoes after a big family meal, my mum used to make croquettes the next day.....Mmmm, comfort food memories!!!
- Into potatoes, mix egg, salt & pepper, onion & garlic powders.
- Shape potatoes (1 cup at a time) into a ball shape around cheese cubes. Roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in pan and brown all sides of croquettes until golden.
- Heat through in microwave until cheese is melted (40 seconds on high in my micro.).
- Eat plain or dip in sauce.
- *Note: please remember microwave times vary.