Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is THE best macaroni salad you have EVER tasted!
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 4 stalks green onions, chopped
- 3 -4 radishes, chopped and sliced thin
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Cook the macaroni per directions.
- Rinse well under cold water.
- Mix well with salad dressing, French dressing and Thousand Island. If too dry add more dressing in equal parts to make a not too sloppy mix.
- Chop green onions and radishes and add.
- Slice hard boiled eggs and add.
- Top with sprinkles of paprike and egg to garnish.
Mum knew what she was doing with this one. Great salad that is good tasting and a little unique. Make it for BBQ's all the time.
An amazing tasting recipe.---Thanks for sharing.