Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a family favourite my mother used to make which i now make on a regular basis for my husband. You can subsitute the can of soup for dry packet mix.
- Place minced beef, onions salt, pepper and garlic in pan on medium heat and cook for about 10 mins until mince is browned and onions soften.
- Add oxo and worcestershire sauce and mix in well.
- Add soup (If using dry packet mix make as per packet instructions).
- Leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add baked beans and simmer for a futher 30 minutes.
- I usually serve this with spaghetti or potato wedges.