Recipe by Louise #7
This is a family favourite my mother used to make which i now make on a regular basis for my husband. You can subsitute the can of soup for dry packet mix.
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 (400 g) can oxtail soup
- 1 (400 g) can baked beans
- 1⁄2 Oxo beef cube
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place minced beef, onions salt, pepper and garlic in pan on medium heat and cook for about 10 mins until mince is browned and onions soften.
- Add oxo and worcestershire sauce and mix in well.
- Add soup (If using dry packet mix make as per packet instructions).
- Leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add baked beans and simmer for a futher 30 minutes.
- I usually serve this with spaghetti or potato wedges.