- 5 cups pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces flaked coconut
- strawberry jam or raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add beaten egg yolks and butter.
- Beat well.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Dip balls into slightly beaten egg whites, then in coconut.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and indent center with your finger.
- Bake 20 min or until coconut is lightly browned.
- Fill depression with jam while cookies are still hot.