Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cathy's mum makes these every year as part of her holiday baking.
Make and share this Mum's Coconut Nests recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add beaten egg yolks and butter.
- Beat well.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Dip balls into slightly beaten egg whites, then in coconut.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and indent center with your finger.
- Bake 20 min or until coconut is lightly browned.
- Fill depression with jam while cookies are still hot.