Recipe by Rita~
This is a take off of my Mummy Loaf. You can use store bought can or Apple Pie Filling With Vanilla & Buttershots! Canning. If using my recipe you don't need to use anything else but the dough.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried fruit like raisins, cranraisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees before you start assembling the mummy.
- Divide and place each crescent as shown in picture of Recipe #193353 each slightly overlapping each other. Roll with a rolling pin just to blend the dough to each other. Or use your hand pressing the dough inches.
- Place the apple filling down the center and top with cinnamon and cranberries or raisins.
- Start at the bottom and bring the sides in being not perfect. Overlapping to make it look like rags. Bring the head part down and mold the figure to look like a body of a mummy.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Decorate as you like.