Easy 3 ingredient cheese and Pepperoni loaf.
Make and share this Mummy Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (453.59 g) package crescent rolls
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 28.34-56.69 g pepperoni slice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Divide and place each crescent as shown in picture, each slightly overlapping each other. Roll with a rolling pin just to blend the dough to each other.
- Place slices of pepperoni down the center and top with the cheese.
- Start at the bottom and bring the sides in being not perfect. Overlapping to make it look like rags. Bring the head part down and mold the figure to look like a body of a mummy.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Decorate as you like. I used red and orange peppers cut out to make an ankh, eyes, lips, &bats.
This was so yummy! I layered pizza sauce, cheese, then pepperoni. It took about 15 minutes to cook, and it turned out amazing. A great addition to my Halloween dinner. I also used green olives for the eyes, and leftover pizza sauce to make it look like bloody bandages. This was fun and SO easy to make.
Very tasty, and so fun & easy to make. I used pizza sauce, which made it taste more like pizza. Used olives for the eyes- it was very cute!
I wish I had tried pizza sauce because that would have been perfect. But it's super cute, easy to prepare, and yummy