1/12 Photos of Mummy Loaf
Easy 3 ingredient cheese and Pepperoni loaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 -2 ounce pepperoni slice
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Divide and place each crescent as shown in picture, each slightly overlapping each other. Roll with a rolling pin just to blend the dough to each other.
- 3Place slices of pepperoni down the center and top with the cheese.
- 4Start at the bottom and bring the sides in being not perfect. Overlapping to make it look like rags. Bring the head part down and mold the figure to look like a body of a mummy.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 6Decorate as you like. I used red and orange peppers cut out to make an ankh, eyes, lips, &bats.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mummy Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g