1/5 Photos of Mummy Dogs or is That Mommy Babies??? - Halloween - Baby Shower
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Holy Batman! The dogs are all dead! These delicious lil' mummys are made especially for YOU to enjoy at your next Halloween bash! Let's do the Monster Mash! OR How about cutting the meat in half and making twice as many of them for your little girls birthday party and have as little baby doll in a blanket appetizers??? OR How about making as little babies in a blanket and having them at your next baby shower??? You can just use hot dogs or sausage plain and wrap them up in the blanket of dough and bake, then dip in your favorite dippers of mustard, sweet and sour sauce, ketchup etc. The options are endless! As you can see in a couple of the pictures, I leave a space when wrapping for the "face" to show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) rolls refrigerated pizza dough or 2 (10 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 hot dogs (If making babies, cut in 16 pieces) or 1 lb kielbasa (If making babies, cut in 16 pieces) or 8 cooked links sausage (If making babies, cut in 16 pieces)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated (optional)
- 1/4 cup low-fat parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce (optional) or 4 tablespoons pasta sauce (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Open pkg. of pizza dough or crescent rolls.
- 3(If making pizza filled gather ingredients, grate cheese, and dice vegetables).
- 4Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- 5Place pizza dough or crescent rolls on sheet, and cut into 8 squares (or 16 if you are making babies). Press dough thin with fingers.
- 6Add pizza sauce to each square (if making pizza filled).
- 7Add hot dogs or cooked sausage (and other pizza toppings, and pizza herbs, to taste, if making pizza filled).
- 8"Mummify" the hot dogs/kielbasa/sausage by wrapping them completely in the dough, and pinching the ends. (I wrap the roll around the dog or baby and leave a little "face").
- 9Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
- 10Serve with warm pizza sauce for dip, or dip in mustard, sweet and sour sauce or ketchup, depending on what you like!.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mummy Dogs or is That Mommy Babies??? - Halloween - Baby Shower
Serving Size: 1 (929 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 513.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: