Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Mummy Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 8 bun-length hot dogs
- For each Mummy Dog, cut one thawed dinner roll in half.
- Roll each half into a 22 to 24 inch rope.
- Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up 4-1/2 inches.
- Cut a 1-1/2 inch piece off of the second rope and set aside.
- Wrap the second rope around the hot dog from the bottom up 4-1/2 inches going the opposite way.
- Wrap the 1-1/2 inch piece around the top of the hot dog.
- Place Mummy Dogs on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes.
- Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.