My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 8 bun-length hot dogs
- 1For each Mummy Dog, cut one thawed dinner roll in half.
- 2Roll each half into a 22 to 24 inch rope.
- 3Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up 4-1/2 inches.
- 4Cut a 1-1/2 inch piece off of the second rope and set aside.
- 5Wrap the second rope around the hot dog from the bottom up 4-1/2 inches going the opposite way.
- 6Wrap the 1-1/2 inch piece around the top of the hot dog.
- 7Place Mummy Dogs on a sprayed baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Remove from oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes.
- 10Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mummy Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 743.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g