Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
I made these for a party. Everyone liked them. They were fairly easy to assemble and the end result was so cute! I would definitely make them again. I will also try other versions of cookie balls for other occasions.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo cookies or 36 golden Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 3.5 (4 ounce) packagesbaker's white chocolate, divided (14 ounces)
- chocolate sprinkles
- miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- colored sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 minutes. Meanwhile, melt 12 ounce chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in a single layer on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. (Re-freeze balls if they become too soft to dip. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package; spoon into small resealable plastic bag. Press out excess air from bag; seal bag. Cut 1/8-inch piece from one bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe chocolate onto each ball for the mummy's eyes; immediately add desired decorations for the eyeballs. Pipe remaming chocolate onto balls to resemble gauze strips. Refrigerate until firm.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this indulget cookie ball.
- FOR EASIER DIPPING:.
- Use a toothpick to dip each cookie ball into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate, then place ball on waxed-paper. This may leave just a small hole on top that can be covered with a tiny dab of chocolate.
- HOW TO STORE:.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.