1/2 Photos of Mummy Cakes
2 hrs 20 mins
A Halloween sweet that will keep your guests "wrapped" in good taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- 2Fill 24 cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake according to package directions (17-22 minutes at 350°F).
- 3Cool cupcakes completely.
- 4While cakes are cooling, remove wrappers from AirHeads.
- 5Dust your work surface with powdered sugar and roll out AirHeads to a very thin layer.
- 6Using your pizza cutter, cut each AirHead into strips, length-wise.
- 7Frost each cupcake with a thin layer of frosting.
- 8Using one strip of the AirHeads, place across the center of the cupcake, cutting to fit as necessary.
- 9Place two eyes below strip.
- 10Continue to "wrap" the cake in AirHead strips, so that it resembles a mummy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mummy Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 188.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Air Heads taffy