Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
A Halloween sweet that will keep your guests "wrapped" in good taste.
Make and share this Mummy Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- Fill 24 cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake according to package directions (17-22 minutes at 350°F).
- Cool cupcakes completely.
- While cakes are cooling, remove wrappers from AirHeads.
- Dust your work surface with powdered sugar and roll out AirHeads to a very thin layer.
- Using your pizza cutter, cut each AirHead into strips, length-wise.
- Frost each cupcake with a thin layer of frosting.
- Using one strip of the AirHeads, place across the center of the cupcake, cutting to fit as necessary.
- Place two eyes below strip.
- Continue to "wrap" the cake in AirHead strips, so that it resembles a mummy.