Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Flavorful fillings to make brownies special instead of hot fudge topping you can made a simple glaze from choc chips and shortening The peanut butter recipe is from a bakery the truffle fruit is derived from a taste of home recipe
- prepared cooked brownie
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup hot fudge, heated I like Smuckers
Fruit Truffle Brownie
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup seedless jam, Raspberry, Blackberry, Apricot, Cherry etc. your choice
- 1⁄4 cup hot fudge, heated or 1⁄4 cup glaze
- Make brownies as per directions.
- mix filling of choice.
- Beat Cream Cheese.
- add Flavorings.
- spread on brownies.
- Heat 1/4 Cup Hot fudge topping or make glaze and drizzle on brownie of choice.