Recipe by YummySmellsca
You know "Magic Bars" and Hello Dollies, but you've never seen this combination before! These have a chocolate cookie base, spread with raspberry jam, topped with sliced banana, butterscotch chips, coconut, and bittersweet couverture discs, then drowned in sweetened condensed milk mixed with peanut butter and capped with chopped roasted peanuts! Can we say Heaven??
- 1⁄4 cup soft coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate cookie crumb
- 2 tablespoons jam, warmed until runny
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cup bittersweet couverture chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butterscotch chips
- 4 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 9x5” loaf pan with parchment or greased foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut oil, milk and cookie crumbs until moist. Press into the bottom of the loaf pan in an even layer.
- Spread runny jam evenly over the cookie layer, then top with the coconut, banana slices, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips.
- Mix the condensed milk and peanut butter together until well combined and pour over the layers. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool in the pan.