1/5 Photos of Multigrain Whole Wheat Bread
2 hrs 15 mins
got this from discussfitness.com. What i like about this is that it has no white flour so its pretty healthy, dense yet soft texture. I only use 2 c water, and around approx 4 1/4 c whole wheat flour
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1 1/2 c ww, 1 1/2 c oats, 1/3 c gluten flour,oil, honey.
- 2Pour water, mix well.
- 3Add yeast, salt, mix, 1 1/2 c oats.
- 4Stir in 3 - 3 1/2 c of whole wheat. Stop adding when cleans sides of bowl.
- 5Knead well. Divide into 2 loaves. Place in greased pan cover with towel. Rise til dbl 45- 60min.
- 6Bake 350º 30min.
- 7NOTE: For wheat germ, wheat bran, nuts. May sub any of the following as long as 1 c total: GNC soy baking mix, Flax seed, Wheat Germ, Oat bran, Bulgar Wheat, Sunflower seed.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multigrain Whole Wheat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1965 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2650.3
- Calories from Fat 670
- Total Fat 74.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3600.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 423.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 65.5 g
- Sugars 48.6 g
- Protein 104.7 g