Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and quick no yeast pizza dough can be topped with any of your favorite sauces or toppings. The dough can be divided into for personal sized pizzas or used for 1 larger pizza (cooking time is for personal size).
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons oat bran
- 3 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and add wet ingredients. Mix until a soft dough forms (you may need to add a little extra milk to get the right consistency).
- Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead 10 times. Divide dough into 4 balls. Roll each ball out into a disc. Brush with additional olive oil if desired.
- Place on sheet pan or pizza stone.
- Top with desired sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 10 min or until crust is slightly golden and crisp. Slice and serve hot.