For use with MultiGrain Baking Mix (Recipezaar #217642)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together the MultiGrain Baking Mix, milk and eggs until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 2Let rest for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in cranberries , if desired (could also use blueberries!).
- 4Meanwhile, heat a large heavy skillet; film the bottom with a little oil or non-stick spray.
- 5For each pancake, ladle about 1/3 cup batter into the skillet. Cook until surface appears dry and small bubbles appear at the edges.
- 6Turn over and cook second side for about 30 seconds.
- 7Repeat with remaining batter. Serve pancakes hot, accompanied by warm maple syrup and sliced fresh fruit if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multigrain Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
multi-grain baking mix