Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
For use with MultiGrain Baking Mix (Recipezaar #217642)
Make and share this Multigrain Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together the MultiGrain Baking Mix, milk and eggs until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cranberries , if desired (could also use blueberries!).
- Meanwhile, heat a large heavy skillet; film the bottom with a little oil or non-stick spray.
- For each pancake, ladle about 1/3 cup batter into the skillet. Cook until surface appears dry and small bubbles appear at the edges.
- Turn over and cook second side for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve pancakes hot, accompanied by warm maple syrup and sliced fresh fruit if desired.