1/1 Photo of Multigrain Pancakes
WI Cheesehead's Note:
From the local paper. For the baking mix, use Multigrain Baking Mix recipe. Adding cranberries gives the pancakes extra color, flavor and vitamin C. For variety, substitute blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium-size mixing bowl, stir together Multigrain Baking Mix, milk and egg until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 2Let rest 5 minutes; stir in cranberries, if used.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a large, heavy skillet; film the bottom with a little of the oil.
- 4For each pancake, ladle about 1/2 C batter into the skillet.
- 5Cook until surface appears dry and small bubbles appear at the edges.
- 6Turn over and cook on second side for about 30 seconds.
- 7Serve hot, accompanied by warm maple syrup and sliced fresh fruit, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multigrain Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 47.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
multi-grain baking mix