- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
- Combine remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.