Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I wanted to make a multigrain bread without having to buy a lot of "extra" ingredients. The cereal enabled me to do just that.
- 8 -9 ounces warm water
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons softened margarine
- 2⁄3 cup great grains with pecans cereal (Post)
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place cereal in a food proccessor and grind til pecans are chopped fine.
- Place ingredients in bread machine in the order that is suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select basic setting.