Prep 3 hrs
Cook 40 mins
I wanted a nice, fibre-rich bread that didn't weight a ton, something healthy that even my husband would eat! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 1⁄4 cup honey or 1⁄4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups white flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄4 cup wheat bran or 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats (NOT quick cooking or instant)
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- Place ingredients in order listed or according to your bread machine manufacturers instructions. Put settings for a 2 lb loaf, multigrain loaf for a light or medium crust. Wait and enjoy!
I had to cut this recipe in half because of my smaller Bread Machine. It tured out great! Great taste and flavor! Thanks a lot for sharing.
yum!!! ill be making this on a regular basis . turned out great and tastes great. thank you !